Thursday, November 18, 2010

HALLOWEEN!!!!

In the midst of our Halloween happiness..Taya had a little accident..She fell and hit the side of her eye on the chair leg..This was right after it happened.
The next day..
These are the last of the pics..the worst of the black eye. She still has quite the red mark that's turning into a scar! Poor thing!
As we were packing up and moving, Gage and Taya located some costumes and just HAD to wear them!!!

Gage as Tigger the Tiger!
Taya as the "flower" as she kept saying. I guess the lion's mane looked like a flower to her!
We moved into our new house but it was Friday and I wanted the first night sleeping there to be with Cory. Since he works Friday nights the kids and I stayed at the old house. We got to enjoy this AMAZING sunset our last night there!!!
And the kids "camped" out in their old rooms!
Alexis was still in her crib but she was too cute not to take a picture of too!!
TRICK-OR-TREAT day!!!!! I procrastinated and hadn't found Gage's race car costume yet so we went everywhere looking for it..we found it! He was SO EXCITED!! So was I because I didn't want to deal with a disappointed little boy..even if it was two sizes too big! This is how we found him when we stopped to get lunch!
Haylee wasn't too hip on putting hers on..she wanted a nap!!!!!!!
Happy girl after her nap!
Apparently the car nap wasn't long enough for him....
And her nap was super short too!!
Getting ready to go trick-or-treating!!!!! (please excuse their raggamuffin look!! It was cold and had just rained so they all had to wear clothes under their costumes!!)
Gage the Race Car (turns out the big size worked since he had a pile of thick clothes underneath!)
Taya as Princess Beauty (also two sizes too big!)
Haylee the Fairy
Peyton the Fairy
SO excited to go!!!! They just took off running!!! Gage and Taya took off and Peyton followed suit. Haylee was really slow and uncaring at first. Then she totally started running up to each house too! Peyton started to die down. She is easily distracted and enjoys seeing so much going on around her. Gage caught on to the porch light thing. He would say, "There's another light!" And run off. Of he would say, "not that one, it's too dark!" And it was at every single house! But they had LOTS of fun!!! They all said Trick-or-Treat to everyone and just had a blast!!!!
This house was crazy! The picture does not do it justice!!!!
HOME!!! They could have gone hours longer but Daddy decided their noses and fingers were almost ice cubes so we came home!
They each got two pieces of candy before bed! And of COURSE they wanted to sleep in their costumes!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween and so I am SO glad they LOVED it too!!! I hope this holiday stays one of their favorites!!! (and Alexis stayed home with Jordan and Britnie who loved on her and handed out candy! THANK YOU GUYS..it was CRAZY cold for her!)

No comments: