(February 11, 2012)
It's Gage's date with Daddy! He was SOOO excited! Daddy took him to the Hill Aerospace Museum.
So cute! Love my boy!! I spy..Gage..can you??
After the museum Daddy took Gage to check out some baseball stuff..
Gage had SO much fun and was so excited to have his Daddy/son date!!!
In the meanwhile..Haylee, Peyton, and Alexis were sleeping and Taya was very disappointed because she knows it's also her month for a date with Daddy. So I told her we would do girl stuff! She was excited!
First we watched "Miss Congeniality 2" and ate popcorn!
Then I curled her hair..SO cute!! Love it!!
She wanted to put on makeup..so here so is putting on my real makeup!Love my girl!
I also painted her nails! She loves having her nails done!
Gage LOVED his date and Taya always enjoys girl stuff!! :D
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)













No comments:
Post a Comment