The annual Callis Wardell reunion was held on June 28th. It was in Bountiful at "the bubble." There was food, swimming or ice skating, and catching up. It was the first one that Gage and Taya went to and the first time they met just about all of the people there. It was also my third reunion. Cory and I had maybe a couple hours with them out of a 10-7 time period we were there! We got to take them swimming for their first time! They were both a bit afraid at first but warmed up to it and really seemed to enjoy it. Gage would get scared, and Taya scowled whenever their faces got splashed, but eventually they got used to that too. Afterwards Cory and I got changed and in that short of a time span they were both completely out. They were still in their suits and wrapped in towels and fast asleep! It last maybe 45 minutes but we didn't mind. It was the first and only nap they had all day long! It was great to see everyone and catch up! There were even a few people I hadn't met yet that were there. It was fun and we can't wait til next year..Gage and Taya will be older and know what's going on..and we'll have two more to tote around!
July 4th-6th was the Wardell reunion in Wyoming. It was Gage and Taya's first official camping trip. We stayed two nights and they did really well. They took naps and didn't seem to sleep TOO badly! This reunion is so big that Cory doesn't know most people..so I didn't meet a lot of people but it was nice to see Uncle Mac and Aunt Bonnie. They are a wonderful couple!! It was nice to camp..I love camping and haven't been in a few years! :( Cory was really excited to show me the annual games and dancing and things they did. I was excited to be there and share it with him. The 4th is a HUGE deal for my family and I wasn't there this year..but I didn't miss it too much while we were in Wyoming. It was fun and I hope we go more often than just every 5 years or so!! It was absolutely beautiful there!!
There will be pictures following..sometime! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment