
Jennifer, Kassius, and Javien (plus Tytus in the belly), at our wedding reception.

Cory and I with all the nieces and nephews on my side!

Javien at the reception!

Javien showing his "mean face."

Javien and Boogs at Javien's birthday last summer.

Javien's king of the haystack!

Javien and a cute lil rabbit at the pumpkin patch!

Javien and Kassius at Cabelas.

Jennifer and Javien cheesin away!

Baylee, Kassius, and Javien campin in the living room.

Kassius and Javien with Elmo and sticky fingers!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JAVIEN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
(Javien's birthday was July 14th)
Javien and Jennifer with their snowman!

The Janke clan!

The Janke boys!!

Javien is Jennifer's oldest child! He is too much fun!!! He gets really shy at first..even though he knows exactly who you are..but then he warms up and just loves you to pieces!! He loves to have fun and goof off! He's full of smiles and laughs!
Javien playing doctor!

Javien and Kassius with their awesome face paintings!

Kassius and Tytus are lucky to have such a great big brother!! Javien loves them so much! I wasn't there when Tytus was born, but I was around with Kassius and from day one Javien was so adorable with him (and I'm sure Tytus). He gave hugs and kisses whenever he could and was always so sweet with him! I can only hope Gage and Taya will be that sweet with the next twins! Kassius looks up to Javien so much already. He always wants to be with Javien and doing what he's doing and playing with him. So adorable!
Kassius and Javien with their superhero stuff!

Kassius and Javien on the teeter-totter!

Javien has grown up a lot since they moved to Iowa. To me, he seems very sensitive! He loves everyone so much that if he hurts someone's feelings he gets pretty upset about it. I always get sad when he feels bad because it's so heartfelt.
Javien and his picture of his self-haircut!

Javien is a smarty-pants! I remember when he was a baby using the sign language from Signing Times. He has learned everything really well and I can only imagine he will become smarter and smarter as he grows up.
Anyway-Happy 4th birthday Javien!! I love you!!
Adorable, sweet Javien!













1 comment:
Your more on top of posting about my kids bdays than I am. Way to make me look bad! Just kidding! Thanks for loving my kids so much! They love you too even though they act shy sometimes. They always get excited to talk to you on the phone. "Tasey" seeing how he can't say his "K". LOVE YOU and thanks for letting us hang out in Logan.
Post a Comment