Thursday, June 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYTUS!!!

Tytus the newborn with his older brothers!
Javien holding Tytus, sitting with Kassius!

All the Janke boys with their Dad.
The Janke family at Temple Square after Christmas!
Jennifer holding Tytus while they were playing in the rain!
Tytus loving his food..or playing in it!

Typical Tytus..laughing and smiling!

Tytus being adorable in his snowsuit!
Jennifer with her three boys! (and this is a smile you often see on Tytus!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TYTUS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Cute Tytus with his Mom!
Tytus with easter eggs.
(Tytus had his b-day on June 7th..once again..out of town and first time to write!)

Little brother, Middle brother, and Big brother!

Super cute brother pics!

Tytus is Jennifer's youngest of three. Tytus is still young but his personality is definately there. He loves people! He has the brightest eyes and happiest smile I have ever seen! It's adorable! He is so great to his older brothers and he loves our lil babies. He is so cute with them and good. Sometimes he gets overexcited because he's the "big boy" of the babies, but he just loves them! I don't think he will be shy at all!!! We don't get to see the Janke's much because we live so far apart, but I can't wait for our babes and Tytus to grow up. They are the closest in age on my side. I am so excited for them to grow up only 6 months apart! Tytus is a wonderful cousin for them to have their age! Happy FIRST birthday Tytus!! I love you!
Tytus eating an easter egg!

Tytus enjoying his birthday cake!

Happy, handsome, Tytus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you excited for your babies to wear the super cute snowsuits? In that picture of Tytus he is wearing his just like the ones I got for your kiddos. I hope they fit them in the winter. If not, I guess the next twins can wear them, even if it is two girls =)

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute. Maybe I can meet some of your family some time