
Cory looking mighty handsome at his brother's reception!
He was so excited to see snow..since Missouri didn't have much of any!!!
Cory looking extremely handsome while he was waiting for me to walk down the aisle!

A classic "Cory" face!

Cory carving his first turkey..while Dad watched to make sure he didn't cut himself!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CORY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
(His birthday was June, 6th, but we were out of town and this is the first time I've had a chance to write!)
Cory is wonderful!! He is such an awesome person..and of course husband!! Cory is a friend to anyone!! He can come off as "shy" at first, but he sure has a lot of great things to say! He sticks up for friends..and for those without friends. He cares about people's feelings, whether he knows them or not. He's not the type you'd hear say, "she looks weird," or "he walks funny," about people. That is definately one trait I fell in love with!
He is always optimistic and happy! To see Cory mad is a rare experience. He is not quick to temper..which is wonderful!! He would laugh and goof 24/7 if he could!! But at the same time, he can be serious and have a real conversation...a very rare thing!! He is also a wonderful hockey player..who could have gone to high places with it. When I first met him I asked why he didn't and he said, "I had a lot of friends growing up that didn't have their dads around and I never wanted that for my future family." Awww!! ;)
Cory and his aunt Patty goofing off with early Christmas presents!
Cory and his cousin Nick scaring his mom after playing in the snow!
Cory and my brother Boogs (sorry Keith..habit!) arm wrestling.

Cory taking off my gartar..he was raising his eyebrows there.

Anyone who knows Cory knows he loves his family. When I met him he was super close with his parents and siblings. He misses them tons and really cares for them and what's going on with them each day. He definately "has their back" if they ever need it!! He absolutely adores his nieces and nephews!! He loves to get the chance to visit and play with them! Cory fits in well with my family! They all love him so much and I know he really loves each of them too!
Cory with my nephew Kassius when he was only 4 months old.

Cory relaxing with his nephew Carson.
Cory holding his little nieces Anna and Abby!
Boogs (SUPERMAN) lifting up Cory!

Cory and my niece Baylee dancing at our wedding..she loves him!

Cory holding his wedding present, Candy Land, from my niece-in-law (right) who absolutely ADORES Cory!

Our babes sure love him!!! He walks in from work every day and they just look for his voice and smile and giggle!! They miss him when he's gone but definately know when he's home. They know they get to be swung in the air and tickled to pieces!! Cory lights up when he sees them also. He is such a great Daddy!!

Our babes sure love him!!! He walks in from work every day and they just look for his voice and smile and giggle!! They miss him when he's gone but definately know when he's home. They know they get to be swung in the air and tickled to pieces!! Cory lights up when he sees them also. He is such a great Daddy!!
Cory holding Taya at the hospital..she was smiling up at him!

Cory and Gage after his first bath..he hated it but was comforted by his Daddy!

Gage playing on Daddy when he was about 3 1/5 months old!

Taya napping with Daddy!!
.jpg)
My husband is the best ever!! Cory loves me and I love him! We know absolutely everything about each other!! We are best friends..and who could ask for better..their best friend is their soul mate! We talk about everything, we laugh and have fun, and we can sit and not say a word and it's wonderful either way!!!
Our first picture of us kissing..we were visiting Logan.
We wanted to go on the 4-wheeler...I didn't have socks..Cory had extra..I HATE feet so he put them on while I looked away!!

Aww so super cute!
Our first kiss as Husband and Wife!

Mr. and Mrs. Cory Wardell!!!

Visiting Temple Square during Thanksgiving!

Cory is just fantastic. Such a special person who I am so blessed to have in my life for eternity! I love you so much!
Our family during Christmas!!
Our family!!!!













7 comments:
Happy late birthday Cory from a "uninformed" sister-in-law. I know I totally should know your birthday by now but...I just don't remember everyones!! However, I would think my sweet husband would be able to remember his siblings birthdays. However, he can't even remember Mandi's--who is also on the same day as his own daughters! Fun pics! Hope you all are doing well!!
Kasey,
Happy Birthday to your Cory
Thanks for your sweet note. I understand what it's like to be busy! You have two wonderful children to take care of!
If you need any help just let me know. If you are in need of a babysitter or anything we are living in Logan up by USU campus.
Good Luck!
~Britt~
That was so nice of you. I love reading when us wives brag about our hubbys! Good luck with the little ones, it keeps u busy but i'm sure its all worth it at the end of the day
That was so nice of you. I love reading when us wives brag about our hubbys! Good luck with the little ones, it keeps u busy but i'm sure its all worth it at the end of the day
I am sitting in my computer class and reading your blog made this epically boring class good. This was really cute and I loved it!
what a great post! You are such a positive, happy person Kasey. I hope I can keep getting to know you better. And happy late b-day Cory. What a wuvable guy - ahhhh..... :)
This post had to have taken forever! You are such a sweet wife and I'm sure an amazing mom. I hope you are doing good.
Post a Comment