Saturday, May 10, 2008

Rolling over...

Taya rolled over yesterday!! She was lying on her back looking over her shoulder at me..which she has done millions of times...and she got onto her tummy. Her left arm was underneath for a bit but she finally pulled it out and layed there on her belly! About an hour later, I layed Gage on his tummy for him to fall asleep and when I went up to get him he was on his back..so Gage also rolled over but no one got to see his!! She did it a lot yesterday and so far today but Gage hasn't done it again yet! I can't believe they are growing so fast it seems!! Almost 5 months~WOW!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! They are getting so big!

NikkiAWardell said...

Anyday now you will be chasing little lightning crawlers all over your house!!! It is so fun to watch them grow!!!

"The Adams Family" dadadada said...

YOu just got TAGGED. read my blog for the rules!!!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Kasey,

I saw your blog through my friend Kristin Baldwin--small world!! The blogging world is so awesome that way, able to keep in touch with people you haven't seen forever. I'm so glad to see that you are married and have such cute little kids!! Twins-I can't even imagine-twins twice-I think I would die. Some people are just great with it though and I am sure you are. Babies are the best! Hope you get feeling better.

Sha Nielson

Chelsi said...

Hi Kasey- I haven't talked to you forever! I stumbled across your blog and was so excited to get an update. Congrats on the twins! I'm sure you are a fantastic mom. I would love to get together sometime. You can find me at wood-fam.blogspot.com -- Chelsi (Eaton) Wood