Wednesday, May 7, 2008

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!?!

GUESS WHAT............

Yes, it is TRUE!! Cory and I are prego with another set of twins!!! In that picture we are 9 weeks and 4 days and now I am 11 weeks and 3 days. They are due November 23rd...yes before Gage and Taya turn 1!! I guess that's what we get for teasing Rachel and Paul!! Anyway..just wanted to share the news!! ALSO..I will be updating pics of Gage and Taya. We moved from Idaho Falls to Logan and I have been SUPER SICK so I don't spend much time on the computer! Much love! Have a happy day!

7 comments:

NikkiAWardell said...

Well....congrats!!!! You'll have 4 babies under one. It will be like a 24 hour day care, only I'm sure your kids will be cuter than any I've ever seen in day care!!:) Let us know if you need any help!! Can't wait to see updated photos of Gage and Taya.

Hepworth Family said...

I can't believe that! Congratulations! Are you excited? That's a lot of work! We are in Logan too! Are you guys going to school down here or just working!
Oh and by the way this is Megan Cook-LeBaron's little sister Brittany! You are welcome to check out our family blog!

Anonymous said...

U are pregnant again! with twins again? whow, I can't believe that! Thats totally insane! I know that you'll have full hands! But CongratS! You'll have to let us know when you find out what they are! Good luck!

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

HOLY COW!! congratulations! That is sure surprising news. At this rate you will have more kids than grandma wardell in just six short years (now that is something to shoot for...) hehe just kidding. We would love to help out in any way we can. Let us know what you need. LOVES!

Unknown said...

Are you serious?! Congratulations!! That is so crazy! I'm super excited for you guys!

Rachel said...

WOW!!!! You guys must be amazing amazing parents to be sent so many kids! :) That is so crazy and cool at the same time! I'll never feel bad about having 2 so close since you will have 4!! You'll be great though, busy, but great! How are you?? I'm sure you have so many emotions like I did- if you EVER want to talk just call or comment!

Amber said...

holy crap girl that's insane! I'm so happy for you. I actually had a dream a couple nights ago that I had twin girls! Maybe... ha ha Anyway congrats friend hope all is well love you!