Tate in Seattle with his Mommy!!
Tate and his Mommy playing with the camera!
Tate and I before everyone moved two summers ago!!
Tate with the Chuker!!
Tate learning his new camera!
Joy and Tate sledding during Christmas 07!
Tate sledding!
Tate at Grandpa's "candy store!!"
Tate during babysitting for us!!
Tate and Cory playing nintendo..Taya watching!!
Spirit Day at school!!

Tate..or should I say "Underwear Man!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TATE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Tate Lucas Howell..he is my sister Joy's son! I can NOT believe he turns eleven today!!! Eleven?!?!?! WOW!! I can clearly remember when Tate was born!
Tate and Joy before his baptism!

Tate is absolutely amazing! He absolutely LOVES the church! He pinky-promised me he would go on a mission and immediately after doing so, he said, "you don't need a pinky-promise from me. I am going anyway!" I can honestly say that I do not worry about this kid whatsoever! He will always make good choices in his life.
Tate and Taya at the hospital!
Tate patting Taya's back!
Taya with Tate and his crazy hair for Crazy Hair Day!!
Tate LOVES his family! He loves his mom..and his grandma and grandpa..his aunts and uncles...and especially his cousins!! Tate loves to talk on the phone to lil Javien and he always helps with our twins. Tate's always helping with feeding and playing with Gage and Taya. He even VOLUNTEERS to change diapers!!!! Haha!! Tate holding Taya while she stares at his shiny stickers!!
Tate is super smart!! His grades are awesome and his imagination is awesome!!! I know they say kids have good imaginations..but I know I never had one as good as Tate, and I don't know any other kid that thinks of things the way he does!! He loves to do science things and he is really great at them!! Tate loves to sing..like his momma..and has a great voice...like his momma!! Tate finally biting into his hollow bunny!
He is just a sweetie..and although he can be bratty..as we all can..he really does appreciate things that others do for him. I could NOT imagine life without Tate (any of my nephews and neice..but my family knows why I specifically say this about Tate!) It would just be so weird not to have his sweet spirit and smiling face! I love you!!!
He is just a sweetie..and although he can be bratty..as we all can..he really does appreciate things that others do for him. I could NOT imagine life without Tate (any of my nephews and neice..but my family knows why I specifically say this about Tate!) It would just be so weird not to have his sweet spirit and smiling face! I love you!!!Tate and his birthday!!
Tate and Grandma with his cake!!
Me. Gage, and Tate after his birthday song!!
Tate and Grandma with his cake!!
Me. Gage, and Tate after his birthday song!!













6 comments:
Hey!! I'm so glad I found you on here! I don't have myspace anymore so I haven't been able to see what people are up to. I hope you're doing well! :)
Happy birthday to Tate! That was a great post to read. Talk to you later =)
I found your blog! i'm going to add u! Your babies are so cute:o)!
I can't believe how much your darling babies have grown! Can't wait to see more pics. :)
kasey! i just found this blog! wow! what a great post to tate! i love you. i know how much you love him.... geez, i guess i'm outta the loop with these blog thing, make y'all can help me sign up? i love you!!!!
Post a Comment