Saturday, March 1, 2008
MontanYA!!
Cory and I went to Montana last week. We got to take the babes for their first time. It was a lot of fun to be able to spend time with the family up there. I don't care much for Helena itself, but it sure is gorgeous surrounded by those mountains! I know Cory enjoys it up there. We got to spend some time alone together..which was great to have someone else to watch them besides my daddy and Tate lately! We took them out to a hockey game! It was a lot of fun. I was really nervous that they'd fuss the whole time..but quit the opposite! They slept the entire game!! They are such good lil angels! We didn't get to see too many people while we were up there..next time we will have to!! We did get to see one of Cory's best friends..Dan. He has a gorgeous lil boy named Zion. He seems to be doing good and that makes Cory really happy. We also got to see Bishop Conlee. He has helped Cory with a lot and seen him go through such an amazing change. He's a great guy. I wish we could have visited longer with him..we will have to next time. He really admires Cory..and of course so do I!! I just love him!! We also got to go ride the snowmobiles! It had been FOREVER since I've done that! It was TONS of fun!! We also got to spend time with his brother Travis and his wife Lisa. It's no secret that we don't always get along..but it was good to see their house and get along with them. It makes things much easier if everything is good!! Haha!! Anyway..Montana was great fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment