Saturday, February 16, 2008
Bitter Sweet
Okay...so today we FINALLY left Ogden. I should be shouting for joy..right..well..I am but I'm not. I am SO excited to leave Ogden. It really isn't a bad place, it just wasn't "home" for us! I love Idaho Falls..but is it REALLY better than Logan?? We will both be going to school which is MUCH cheaper here than in-state is in Utah. So that's a plus. Another plus is my parents are here and Cory's are only 4 hours away so it's really convienent..although I wish we all lived in the same town! Haha!! But chances are we will end up in Logan once school is FINALLY completed!! Ultimately I am really excited to be having a well thought out plan and I am really excited to execute it. I just wish our doctors were here..then it would be perfect! I can honestly say I am glad to have moved..I just HATE moving. And although it always means a new beginning, it also always means you are saying good-bye..to a place, to people, to a lifestyle. Whether good or not! So..always relish each day and always remember to make your decisions for you and your family! :) We did and I KNOW it is all going to work out WONDERFULLY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
Kasey, Kasey....I am so sad to hear you ripping on Ogden!!!!!!! Just so everyone reading this knows, I LOVE Ogden, it is beautiful here nestled against the mountains!! Everyone at church today came up and kept asking us why you left!! It was funny because I was like...I don't know, it surprised me as much as it did you. Well, I hope you guys like Idaho Falls and are able to make family, work and school all work out!! Good luck!!
okay, so i know i'm an airhead but i didn't get your comment... =) you cried so hard your side split? are you enjoying my black boots? better get some use out of them since i can't! i love you!
Hey! I know how it is when somewhere isn't home!! I was kidding (as I usually am). I hope you are all doing great in Idaho Falls!!
Whatever!! I totally told you when I was at your house a couple of weeks ago I was dying my hair dark with violet in it. I had my appointment before I came to Utah but had to cancel it because of my crazy life. Yes you showed me pictures of Jessica Alba but not with dark hair, it was just her normal high-lighted hair but a cute cut. Okay I DO NOT COPY PEOPLE so there is no way I would steal this idea from you... COME ON NOW!! You know how much I hate it when people copy me, but since you say you had this idea too of course I DON'T CARE, you would look way cute with it and you should do it.
Post a Comment