Wow! On Saturday the 9th, our family attended the Logan temple. Cory and I were both able to receive our endowments. Yes..we wear G's now!! The feeling and blessings were absolutely amazing! After our session, we were able to be sealed to one another...for time and all eternity! Our lil angels were brought in to be sealed together as a family. It was absolutely the greatest thing ever! I am so lucky to be with my best friend forever! It's such a great feeling to know that if something were to happen to any of us, we would still be together. I wouldn't have it any other way! On Sunday, Cory was able to bless our beautiful twins. I know he was super nervous but he did an amazing job! After all he's been through, it was so wondeful seeing him up there be able to relay those blessings to Gage and Taya. Although baby blessings are WONDERFUL, it's kind of a scary feeling being a momma though. We have this children who were born into this gospel and we have the obligation, right, and blessing, to teach them correctly. I have faith in ourselves and our relationship with one another and God, but it's still a scary thought. It is up to US to raise them righteously! We need to raise them so they can receive those blessings in their lives. Altough I know we can do it, I still hope it all works out! I love this gospel! I am so glad we were able to attend the temple together. I am so excited to go back as soon as we can! I am so proud of my husby! He is so amazing and wonderful! Cory is definately a hero in my book and I love him absolutely! I thank him for the spiritual gifts he helped me with this weekend..and for my beautiful ring! All eternity!
I was also very blessed to have my parents and sister Jennifer with me at the temple and blessings. And my brother at the blessings. Thank yall for being able to be there and willing to be! I love you so much! I know that my sisters Jana and Joy wanted to be here and I love them also! Ohh..I do have to mention the wonderful sister that helped me through the temple. She was absolutely adorable!! Sister West...Lake I believe (I do know her name, it just skipped my mind!) I love the temple!
(I'll put up cute pictures when we get them developed..I am old fashioned with a film camera still!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Good Luck on your new endeavor!! I'm sure having some family close by will be great for you and great for your family to be close to those little angels!!:-) I love both your babies but I have a special place in my heart for little Gage. He is a sweet little guy. We hope to still see you guys now and then!! Good Luck and have fun.
I love the peace that the temple brings into my life. I went for the first time last October and I was really nervous because I was going without my Lance. I was scared that I would feel some piece of me missing. But I felt so much love and so much assurance and peace that only the Temple can offer. I am really happy for you two and yes you should go back...
I will be adding you guys to "the other blogs I visit" I feel like at least I can get to know ya'll from a distance. I feel so far away from everyone here in Michigan.
Post a Comment