HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!
Awwwww!!! I love Valentine's Day! Altough I love year-round, it's such a great time to make a big deal about your love! It's awesome to reflect on people in my life and realize how blessed I am to have them to love and to love me! Cory is amazing! I super love him!! He always tells me and shows me how much he loves, cares for, and cherishes me! He had a rose petal trail for me with a way cute monkey (my fav animal!!!) and some candy! He knows he didn't have to at all but he did! I love him to pieces! Last year we were on our honeymoon during V-Day so it's a lil more special to us than just Valentine's Day! I am so lucky to have our lil twins here with us this year. They are such sunshine to the world and they bless my life every day! Even when I think I may go CRAZY!!! :) I love them! I love my parents and siblings. I am so lucky to have a close family..who LOVES to FIGHT but more importantly FIGHTS to LOVE! I love you alll! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Know that someone ALWAYS loves you!! Keep you head up and continue to endure to then end..WITH your loved ones!! MUAH!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Well..it was MEANT to be every other line..but it published differantly than it was formatted in the composition! Enjoy! :)
Post a Comment