Tuesday, March 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASSIUS!!

Kassius at 2 or 3 months old!


Kassius playing "Doctor"!!
Kassius at Halloween 2007!!

Kassius..Christmas morning 2007!!


Kassius at the Salt Lake Temple nativity..Christmas 2007!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KASSIUS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Kassius..with his mommy, daddy, lil brother Tytus, an big brother Javien!

Kassius with Tytus and Javien!


Kassius is my sister Jennifer's middle child. He has got to be the sweetest little thing ever!! He is so nice to everyone! He is definately a tender-heart! Kassius loves his brothers so much! It's so cute!! I have always heard stories about kids that ask, "why" ALL the time but I'd never actually known a kid to do that. Well..Kassi does!! He LOVES to ask "why"! After a while I don't know what else to say!! Haha!!



(Kassius and Gage..Christmas 07)


Kassius loves to fall asleep with his binkie. When Gage and Taya were only 1 week old we went to Idaho Falls for Christmas with the entire family! Kassius had a lil cold so Jennifer had told him he couldn't touch the babies...and he understood that! Well, Jennifer was holding Gage and he was fussing a tiny bit. Kassius walks over, hands Jennifer his binkie (from his mouth!!), and pointed to Gage! It was absolutely adorable!! Anyway!! I just wanted to wish a happy happy SECOND birthday to lil Kassius!! No more FREE flights Jennifer!!! :) I love you!!


Kassius with Cory!



Kassius, Javien, and cousin Tate in Grandpa's candy shop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kasey for posting about my little precious. Yes, he loves asking "why" and after about 15 times he finally says "ooohh". So cute! I can't wait to see you guys this summer! Hope the babies are doing GREAT!