Saturday, September 19, 2009

Can we REALLY handle JUST ONE?

Well..we are going to have a new addition to our family. ONE NEW BABY!! It is due April 29th, 2010!! Gage and Taya will be almost 2 1/2 and Haylee and Peyton will be 1 1/2. I am 9 weeks along and everything is going good..except I am REALLY SICK AGAIN!! Cory says it is a boy because I was SO SICK with Gage and Taya and I am SO SICK this time! I saw it is a boy because Peyton KNOWS she is THE BABY GIRL!! Haha! We are going to keep the sex a SUPRISE!! Yeah!! We had actually said we were going to do thatafter Haylee and Peyton were born if we had any more. Anyway..we weren't planning on more kids, but it happened and we are ready and excited! Everything will work out..and hey..anyone that knows Cory or I knows we must have the number 7..HELLO!! ;)

19 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Congrats!! That is exciting for you guys! Hope you start feeling better soon.

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

Congrats! You are going to have your hands full but how exciting!! Were you shocked to only see one baby?!

Chelsi said...

Congrats! Hope you get over the sickness quick. You'll have to share the differences between carrying just one vs. two... hopefully it's easier ;)

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness!! I'm excited for you guys. You're such great parents and make such cute babies. All I can say is WOW!!!

LeBaron Family said...

Congrats!!!!! You are such an awesome woman!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's exciting...especially since the baby's due on my birthday :) haha Hope you start feeling better soon.

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

You go!!! We are so happy for you guys! Just think of one baby, you won't even know what to do with only one!!! Love ya, Vicki

Lisa Robinson said...

Holy smolks! Congrats! That is so wonderful!

Rachael said...

You can do this, Kasey, you were meant to show the rest of us the strength we COULD have. You are a fantastic woman! I'm so proud of you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You guys are seriously the parents of the year. Or the century! You're amazing. And this little baby will be so loved!

Krissy said...

How wonderful! Babies are a blessing. Congratulations! I'm Krissy from CafeMom, btw!

tracy layne said...

Geez woman what is in the water over there?? I need to get me some! Haha Congratulations on another little one!

Amber said...

Why does this not surprise me you fertile mertile you! ha ha Congrats that is so exciting. Sorry you're feeling sick. Fell better ok! lOve ya!

Katie Lee said...

congrats. I don't know how you do it girl! 1 little boy is enough work... I can't imagine 5 little rugrats! Love you!

Jarae said...

Yay, that is so exciting. You are my hero Kasey. I can hardly handle one. How do you do it girl??? The more the merrier right!!! I hope you get feeling better soon, being sick is NO fun! Congrats again.

Amber said...

I'm workin on one and you almost have 5! I'm so jealous! I'm so happy for you guys, go for that #7!!

AMy said...

you guys are amazing! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Kasey WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. You are going to have to hire a maid. And only one. Once you have this one if you have tons of luck and pray you can another set of twins and you'll have your wish granted. Sorry your sick. Get well soon. Tip let your anger out on you pillow not the kids.

Leslie and Tyson said...

wow!! congrats! I bet your excited! I'm going private again email me at leslieluke4@gmail.com if you want to see my blog still