Monday, August 31, 2009

Ryan's Reception in Helena!

We were not planning on going to Helena for Ryan and Andee's reception. But, we heard Uncle Mac was coming and just had to! Here's some fun pics of the kids at the reception!

Gage and his cupcake.. Taya was given a flower off one of the tables and loved it!! Nichole put the flower in her hair! Gage pushing the stroller, or "elping" as he says! Tanner put the left lock on so it just went in circles!
Tanner holding a happy Peyton! Tanner and Gage
Tanner showing Taya the swings! (Think he needs a kid or what!?!?)
Nichole holding Peyton with Tanner! AndeeLyn and her sister!
Haylee and AndeeLyn!
Peyton being held by Nichole! (Tanner's wife..she needs a kid too eh!)
It's really dark, but the older kids were playing, "Duck, Duck, Goose," and Gage just HAD to join in!
Haylee actually took off when I set her on the grass!
Gage and Taya playing in the gravel volleyball pit! Haylee was NOT so sure about this stuff on her hands!
Taya was given another cupcake without us knowing so she kept trying to keep it away from us!
Right before bed, they were laying on the bean bag! It was a very long and fast weekend, but it was good to see some of the family that we haven't seen in a while!

4 comments:

Katie Lee said...

your kids are getting so big. and they are ADORABLE! Glad to see things are going so well!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how cute those kids of yours are! I still can't believe you have two sets of twins. You're amazing!

Rachel said...

Oh that looks so fun! Wish we could have been there... Can't believe how fast they are growing! Love the flower in Taya's hair!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there. Looks like you had fun.