Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lake and Rodeo!

Cory wanted to go to the rodeo in Montana...so we packed up and went to Helena.


That day, we lay Gage and Taya down for a nap. I went in about 20 minutes later, to check on them. Gage was on the bed and Taya was in Gage's play pen! Taya ended up sleeping but Gage didn't. So, later that afternoon, I lay Gage down for a nap. I went in 10 minutes later, to check him, and this is what I saw...I guess they've realized that their beds are MUCH more comfortable than that cardboard bottom they call a play pen!


Gage and Taya love the dog, but this is the first time Haylee and Peyton have been around her. They loved her too!! A little too much maybe! That poor dog got her lips pulled out, her ears pulled, and who knows what else!Peyton sucking on the step..EW!
Cory's mom found a rocker and bought it for the grandkids. Gage and Taya took turns and loved it. Even figured out how to climb in and out. Here's Gage and Gavin in the rocker!
AndeeLyn's family invited all of Ryan's family to go to the lake and go boating. We took Haylee and Peyton to the little "beach" area. The water was a little cold for them, but they had fun sitting with Daddy and studying the water!
Peyton loves being outside and playing with (or should I say eating) the grass!
Haylee loves being outside but ALWAYS has to get used to the grass!
Cute lil Ethan playing with his carseat! When we showed up, we had to feed Haylee and Peyton, so Travis and Lisa took Gage and Taya outside to play. When they saw everyone getting on the boat, they wanted to go too! They slept almost the whole time out!! Lil cuties!
I just had to show off this pic of Nathan! He got some AIR!!!
Cory's first try on the wakeboard!!
I tried it again too. I've done it once..back in 2005!! That was my first time and I got up and rode all over the lake...but this time..
The life jacket ate me alive...
And I got up..for two seconds then crashed!HANDSOME HUSBY!
Look at this BEAUTIFUL lake!
Cory tried kneeboarding!
And did AWESOME!!! Peyton still loving the grass!
And Haylee finally warming up to it!
Gage saw Travis chilling in the chair..so..he climbed up, put on his hat, and lay back and enjoyed!
Rodeo time!!
Daddy and Peyton dancing! Taya thought she was so cool sitting there eating those snacks!
LOVE this pic!
By this time, all the kids were SUPER sleepy! But Taya cought her second wind and was WAY HYPER!!!
Peyton wasn't!
FINALLY a family photo!!
Gage dancing on the car afterwards..Taya was too but she didn't want to once she saw the camera!
Driving back home!! They were both engrossed in their "reading!"

No comments: