PROVO!!
Aunt Linda watched the kids while Cory and I had a weekend alone! We dropped the kids off around supper time on Friday. We went to dinner then Cory drove up to Squaw Peak. It's a BEAUTIFUL lookout over the city (multiple cities actually)! We sat on the "bench" and enjoyed the view. It's breathtaking!
On Saturday, we went to Salt Lake. We went to the Hoogle Zoo, ate lunch, and enjoyed the animals! This turtle was cool!
The gorilla was amazing!! He kept doing the same routine over and over!
And this little monkey was looking at me the whole time! He would follow me or my hand when I moved them! Cutie!
HUGE turtle!! This picture does NOT do it justice!
The new cub! (There was also a new baby giraffe..it was only 3 days old!!)
Us enjoying the zoo!
A huge and beautiful tiger!
After the zoo, we went to the aquarium in Sandy. It was pretty neat! We even went to a "production" on rainforest insects and animals. They brought out my LEAST favorite thing EVER!! I sat there with my eyes closed and my ears plugged! Cory let me know when it was done. I was shaking and itching (as anyone who knows me and this subject understands). I canNOT believe I even sat in the room though!! Cory was proud of me!! EEEK!!!
I had made reservations to go to the comedy club ComedySportz there in Provo. So, after dinner, we went. Cory wasn't too sure about it but ended up really liking it. It was super funny! I even went up on stage..but I totally am NOT good at im prov! NO way!!
Then, we drove to the Provo Temple and sat and talked.
On Sunday, we took a drive and then went to Martin and Linda's. She made dinner for us. After we enjoyed the meal and talked, we headed home. We were all exhausted but all had a lot of fun!! Thank you Martin, Linda, and kids!!
1 comment:
Sounds like a well deserved break! Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment