BEFORE:
Saturday, August 15, 2009
SHORT HAIR!
Gage went in for his THIRD haircut! It was MUCH needed! I love Gage's shag. He pulls it off well. But, this time we decided to go short..good idea but NOT bad idea! Gage was good in the salon. He read a book, loved the blow dryers, and was very patient. When it came time for his turn, he was not having it! The lady wanted to see if he woul sit alone..NOPE!! So he sat on my lap. Gage HATES his ears messed it so as soon as she started touching his head he was trying to shake her off. We thought that was all he would do..WRONG! She started clippering the back..he started moving and screaming! I have NEVER seen Gage act like this. She had already started with the clippers, so she had to finish. I had to hold his head straight, then I had to hold it against me. He was screaming and crying like I have never seen before or since. I felt terrible! I didn't want to play with anything, he knew that all the "stuff" he was getting wasn't going to stop the clippers. All in all, it was a TERRIBLE experience!! But, his hair, although quite uneven (and no, I am not complaining) looks mighty handsome! Maybe next time will be better? If not I'll have to buy a set of clippers and scissors and do it myself!!
BEFORE:
(pointing to their noses, not picking them) 
AFTER:

Spiked with gel!
BEFORE:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
He looks handsome. That must have been an awful experience for you (may be even worse then it was for Gage.) I guess it really has been a blessing that Tiago loves motor so much that the clippers are the thrill.
Post a Comment