Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wedding Time!

On August 8th, I got a new sister-in-law! Ryan married AndeeLyn! We got to go to the BEAUTIFUL Bountiful Temple. They got their endowments out Friday evening and were married Saturday early afternoon! My family watched the kids so that I could go in and enjoy. It was a quick trip but it was beautiful!

Mr. and Mrs. Wardell! Ryan's side of the family that was there!
After the wedding, there was a luncheon, followed by a reception! It was a long day but they enjoyed it!!
During the groomsmen pictures, the photographer kept telling Cory funny things to do! I don't know if he was serious or trying to loosen the guys up!! Our pic in front of the beautiful waterfall! Man he is SO sexy in a tux!!
Abby and I during the reception!
Cake!
Cuttin it!Andee dancing with her dad!
Ryan and Andee's FIRST dance!This was the "Money Dance." I just HAD to take a pic of Nathan! I don't think he quite understood the whole cutting in part. When he put money in the bowl, I told him to go dance with her. He told me she was already dancing with someone, so I took him to her. Then when Carson (the shorter of the two) put in money and went to dance, Nathan wasn't going anywhere! He didn't even want to let go to take a picture for the photographer! He just kept his hands on her waist and danced away! Erwin and Abby!
Vicki and David dancing!Nathan was cutting the rug! He was shakin it and break dancing! It was awesome! I love this kid!
Picture time!
Us with the Wrights!
It was beautiful! Thank you to my family for watching the kiddos!!

No comments: