Taya helping Grandpa Wardell bring the tree in!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Decorating our Christmas tree!
After we got back from Montana, we looked and looked for a Christmas tree to buy here. Nobody had ANY! I was rather irritated and upset. Cory and I both like our real trees! So, Cory's parents were driving through Idaho Falls to go to Utah and he had them pick up a tree and bring it to us. If anyone knows my family, they know how MASSIVE our trees are. I wasn't used to this cute little tree...but it was honestly really cute and definately better than NO tree. And it fit perfectly in our townhome!!
Taya helping Grandpa Wardell bring the tree in!
Taya helping Daddy stand it up straight!
Taya was really excited for the Christmas tree!
Gage and Taya had waited up so they could see Grandma and Grandpa Wardell but Haylee and Peyton were napping..so we had Gage and Taya take a nap before we decorated the tree and the girls woke up..so they helped with the lights.
Taya helping Grandpa Wardell bring the tree in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment