Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Okay so I have zero pics of this..so sad I know!! But..I turned 25 this year!! I didn't really pay much attention and we didn't make much of a big deal out of it.

But..when we were in Helena for Halloween, we also celebrated my birthday just Cory and me. He took me to a beautiful hotel there. I got peace and quiet..I guess that's what moms get as gifts huh!! It was wonderful to be able to spend that time with my husby! We went to a delicious restaraunt there..Bert N Erinie's. Cory got the BEST fajitas I have EVER eaten in my life!! Then we watched the Ugly Truth back in the room while we relaxed. It was great! THANK YOU LOVEY!!

On my birthday, we had cake and sang and Cory got me a digital photo frame! LOVE IT! ( I still haven't used it because I have zillions of pics and am going through them!) but I do LOVE IT! Gage and Taya love birthdays..for anyone! So they always get excited!

Anyway..It was a great time and I can't wait for the next 25!!!

1 comment:

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

happy Birthday! WE just got home and I just got caught up on the updates. Thanks so much, hope you are doing well. Love you, Vicki