Our kids could and would live outside if we let them! It's been a bitter cold winter with very little snow!! Every day they see the sunshine and want to go outside..not realizing it's still TOO cold to enjoy the outdoors. Gage says, "See it's warm outside!" I tell him it only LOOKS warm because we see the sunshine but it really is still cold out there! Anyway-whenever there is a day that's not in the single digits or below we go outside to play..
This was a pretty warm day so I took the 5 of them for a walk before dinner!
Gage wanted to push Alexis and Haylee, of course, is walking with them!
LOVE this pic (just wish Alexis didn't have her binky..ugh!)

There was a little bit of a snowfall and the kids jumped at the chance to go play in it!
(and they love playing in the dog run for some reason!)
That night we were nearing the end of dinner. I left the room for a minute and came back to this..I guess they wanted to go back out!!
Two Saturday's ago we had a REALLY nice day here in Ogden! We'd been wanting to go to Logan so we figured it would be a good day to go there. We found a park to play at..but of course Logan's weather hadn't been quite as nice as ours so there was still patches of snow..warm weather with snow..not so much fun!!
Warm day..and Alexis' first touch of grass...
This was the day the weather turned cold again....it snowed a tiny bit that night and a little last night and lots today...
Well Peyton has caught on to the way Gage does his drum beat and is doing it too. Here are Gage and Peyton drumming and singing!
I LOVE Winter and snow..but since it's been SO bitter cold and we've had more snow in just today than our yard has seen all Winter I am VERY ready for Spring!! Bring on the flowers and sunshine!!!!!













1 comment:
I can't believe there are 2 pictures of Taya SMILING!!! haha love the one with all 5 of them!!
Post a Comment