Thursday, June 9, 2011

Baby Jett

Cory's cousin, Tanner, and his wife, Nichole had a beautiful baby boy, Jett a few months ago. Cory and Tanner have always been really close and we spend a lot of time together with our families. We really love these 3 people! Well..they decided to up and move to CALIFORNIA!!! :( We are definitely NOT happy about that! Cory went down to SLC to help them move, as Tanner has helped us all the TOO MANY times we've moved! Well since we wanted to say goodbye to them the kids and I went down too. And I don't mean that in a funny way..our kids LOVE them! Peyton especially is way attached to Tanner! So anyway, we went down to SLC and I just HAD to take pictures of their adorably cute baby Jett!
Gage has always loved babies..since we brought Haylee and Peyton home from the hospital! He loves to sit and rub their arms and baby cheeks!
Haylee and Peyton love babies but they don't want to hurt them so their touches are a bit more rare!
And Taya..well she just LOVES this baby! She doesn't get too attached or too "motherly" to them..only a select few..and this gorgeous guy is one of them!
My favorite picture!
Kissin him a "see ya later!"
And I just had to get him talking away..what a doll!
We love this family and we are VERY sad to see them move! I may or may not have cried a bit when we loaded the car and drove away! Nichole, thank you for being so great to me from the time we met! I've had a lot of fun with you but wish there could have been more girl time! Tanner, thank you for being one of Cory's best friends! Thank you for being an honest and good example for him. Thank you for showing me love since I've known you and for loving our kids so much! Enjoy California Mackey family!

1 comment:

~The Magnific Mackeys~ said...

Thank you sooo much! You said the nicest words. I am glad that you took pictures, now I can put them in our scrapbook. We miss you guys a lot too! Anytime you want to "swing" by cali, you always have a place in our home! Love ya and hope to see you soon!