Cory had a Friday off of work (for working the previous Saturday) so since we had a long weekend we went up to enjoy Idaho Falls! We OF COURSE had to go see the falls..and Dang! they were high!
The kids OF COURSE wanted to live on the swing set and they OF COURSE conned Daddy and Grandpa into pushing!
Tate was playing X-Box and OF COURSE Gage wanted to play! So Tate being as awesome as he is handed Gage his own remote..that lit up! He OF COURSE loved it!
Gage and Grandpa were playing catch and Gage was doing really good! He just about caught this running pass!
On Saturday the boys went and played football at the school with a big group of guys and mommy and I took the kids to a craft fair..which OF COURSE we loved and the kids were really good!!
Afterwards we dropped the kids off at the house with Cory and the family and I went to lunch with a dear friend who I have deeply missed! It was much needed "girl time" away from Cory and the kids (sorry babe..I love you)! We OF COURSE had some great conversation. It was wonderful to talk with a girlfriend about things. I am more than grateful to have you as a friend! You are such a beautiful, strong, amazing, awe-inspiring person and I am lucky to have been your friend for so many years! I love you!
(too amused by Tate and Chase!)






And OF COURSE "Bug" is with her best friend, Grandpa!
The kids OF COURSE love Grandma's swivel chair! They were turning Haylee around in circles!


We were talking about it and I wanted to see if he could still do it...and OF COURSE he did!
The kids wanted some pics with Boogs! I love these pictures and how blue Taya's eyes look in them!




And OF COURSE I got a picture with my mommy! I am also very grateful for her! She is such an amazing example of sacrifice and unconditional love. She has done and always will do whatever it takes to make her children happy, no matter what she has to sacrifice! She loves each of us no matter what we have done or may do in the future. She has put her whole heart into being a mom! Thank you! I love you!
It was such a great weekend! I enjoyed it and it OF COURSE made us miss Idaho Falls so much!
After the candy we went to the freezer..brrrrrr!! Gage went in fine..Taya was a bit nervous and said no at first but went in with Cory holding her and Peyton went in but only for a few minutes..she didn't like the freezing cold. Haylee was too scared and just stayed out with Grandma! Then we went to the basement. The kids, OF COURSE had to check out the toys!
This is a bit blurry but I LOVE it!
Haha..okay this next picture is Boogs holding all four the kids on 11-11-2009. (OF COURSE I love this picture!)
We were talking about it and I wanted to see if he could still do it...and OF COURSE he did!Getting ready to say "BYE!"
It also happened to be Mother's Day! So OF COURSE I got a picture with all the kids! I love them all so much and although my life is much, much different than I had planned years ago, I am so grateful for each and every one of my kids! They are each so amazing and special in their own way. I wouldn't trade or change them for the world! I am grateful for having My One with me for ever and that we could all be a family together! I love each of you so much!













1 comment:
Hahaha cute post!! You are such a great Mom!!
Post a Comment