Thursday, July 7, 2011

First Family Hike!

March 31, 2011-First family hike! It was a blast!!! We all had tons of fun and the kids can't wait to go again!!

Alexis is happy considering she was napping when we woke her to put her in here!
Gage turned to me and said he would "walk by Haylee because I'm the protector!" Of course I had to try and get it on camera..so here's my attempt at getting him to say it again!

We stopped at this pond to have lunch!
I spy..CORY..
Cory's pics of the water..
I was trying to get a picture of Taya's dirty butt from sitting on the mud!
She was very excited to get out of her seat!
But then she fell..hard!
And was NOT happy!
HAHAHA!!
Alexis was mad when she had to get back in!
Haha..okay..not a very pretty picture..but while we were getting Alexis in the backpack Taya happened to fall in the water...completely! She was wet from the start of the polka-dots on her shirt all the way down to her toes!
Gage consoling her and keeping her from the edge!
Very pretty!
It was funny that every time I looked up Alexis had her arms stretched out and she was reaching for branches and leaves..whether she could reach them or not!
Haha..at one point Cory had to duck under some branches..and only Cory had to duck..and he was about folded in half to get underneath!I got this close up of Peyton because, if you look closely at her nose you can see it is yellow. She rubbed a dandelion on her nose!
Tons of fun! Can't wait to do it again!! Anyone wanna come?!

3 comments:

~The Magnific Mackeys~ said...

HOW FUN! Tanner is jealous! He misses being able to just hop in the car and go for a hike. We don't live to close to the mountains. What a cute family. Tan just laughed we he saw the pic of peyton's yellow nose.

Anonymous said...

that looks awesome kasey! i want to come!!

Anonymous said...

I want to come....we should do a camp weekend....