On June 3-4 Cory and Gage had their first Father/Son campout! When we first found out about it Cory was so excited to take Gage! We told Gage and he was just as excited!
While they did this...
(Gage's Wink!)My Two Favorite Guys!
(Next morning)
One tired boy!
We did this..
Braided our hair..
Face masks..Nails..all while watching Ramona and Beezus and eating chips and dip!
We had tons of fun and the boys came home worn out and happy! My sidenote..Alexis..poor, poor Alexis! I wanted let her stay up for a little bit but she started to get a little whiny and rubbing her eyes so I knew she was ready for bed. I put her down, but it took her two hours to fall asleep! I swear she knew we were all still up having fun and even though she was tired she wanted to be with all of us girls!































No comments:
Post a Comment