Cory's extended family does a reunion every year. Usually it is Utah since that's where most his aunts, uncles, and cousins live but this year it was in Montana. We actually headed out the night that Haylee got staples. We went to Idaho Falls for the night then we woke on Friday and headed up.
Most of the family went floating down the river..which Cory and I really..REALLY wanted to do..but we were NOT going to worry about the five kids on the river! ( I was actually okay with the older four but Alexis does not..NOT like to sit still anymore!) So we ran errands instead! Then we had dinner with everyone.
Aunt Vicki and Skyler!
Nicole, Aunt Linda, and Andrew I believe..Grr!! :D
Uncle Martin, Haylee with Grandpa John, and Justin This was Taya after dinner!!
Thank you Lisa for cleaning her off!
Some family..
Taya and Miss Hannah! (I wish Taya would have smiled..but no way..not this night!) Hannah is a doll though and the girls, especially Taya, just fell in love with her!
The next morning a bunch of us were wrapping potatoes and Kiley found a heart shaped one! It was the PERFECT heart! (sorry about the lighting..I took all of these pics with my phone! :( )Aunt Nola and Aunt Wendy were in charge of the kids games..they had tons of fun building the towers...
and trying to knock them down..
(which might I add..my kids all actually hit the tower with the ball..they just weren't strong enough to knock them down!)
My new favorite picture of my Bella!
And my cute lil Honey Muffin!
Peyton and Haylee just LOVE their Anna!!! (and we miss you girl!!!!!) and they chased bubbles!!!
They were each given a change to choose a prize out of the prize basket!! Gage picked a car puzzle (and put it together!!), Taya and Peyton both picked the magna-doodle things, and Haylee picked a cool baton. Alexis was given a ball..perfect for her!!
By lunch time our kids were exhausted!! Alexis fell asleep in her stroller WHILE eating! She would bring her hand up to her mouth and it would start to go back down. She'd wake up and try again..and yet again her hand would just fall while her eyes closed! She was OUT! Peyton also fell asleep..just like this..
Heather and Haylee!
Heather moved Peyton to the blanket. Gage fell asleep on Miss Kara and she laid him down too. They were out..they slept for so long!! (remember that towel that is underneath Gage's feet..)
Love her cheeses!!
Alexis running!
Cute lil Ethan was over by Gage so Cory went over there and Ethan said he just wanted to cover him up so Cory let him..and I took a picture! Thank you Ethan!! :DI was glad Gage and Peyton got a nap..cause they are super grumps when they are tired..but they missed the pinata! And we were there when it was being put up so they were so excited for it! :(
Haylee would NOT do it!! Uncle Martin tried to help..
I tried to help..
No go! Taya was all over it though!!!
She got some pretty good whacks at it too!
We were waiting for it to break.. It broke and she was so excited!!!! She grabbed tons and said she got some for Peyton and Gage too. Haylee grabbed tons and came over to say she got some for Gage and Peyton. Plus I was given a bunch for them since they were asleep. And Cory grabbed a couple pieces for each of them since they missed out! They lucked out!!
The young Wardell boys had a tug-o-war against the Wardell men..
Well since there was easily triple the number of boys they won with hardly a pull..
So they made the numbers even..and the men started off strong...
but the boys finished up strong!
Next was the make-up!
Zack was by far my favorite! He was pursing his lips for the lipstick..it was too funny!
Uncle Bill was covered in red and pink..don't worry he got Jessica back for laughing at him! Pie eating contest! Oh..if I had known this is what the next thing was I would NOT have said Cory's name. I would have known he would have been sick..and he was!!
Lisa and Taya!
Finally the kids got to go swimming when it wasn't crowded!
Taya loves her Anna too!!!!
Yes..Gage is in that baby float! If he is just wearing his blue vest he won't let go..so he got in there and let go!
Alexis and Ethan playing peek-a-boo!
Love Tayas big smile if you enlarge it! She LOVES to swim! She's a little fishy!
Britton and Andrew! He is so cute with the babies!! I got pictures of Britton getting his payback! He got rammed..
slammed..
carried..
and buried!
Uncle Mac and Mandi making taffy!
I LOVE the stuff! I wish everyone could try some!!
The girls with their Anna again!!
I took the kids into the camper for bed..all three girls were totally OUT before I even finished tucking Gage in! Poor exhausted kids!! (Peyton, Haylee, then Taya)








































































































1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! Is that school house the same place that Ryan had his reception?
Your kiddos are growing up so fast! Wish we could be closer. Say hi to everyone when you see them next!
Post a Comment