Our friends invited us to go camping with them! We were so excited..we love to camp! The property is beautiful and it made Cory a bit jealous!! We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows, rode 4-wheelers, played on the swingset, had late night talks...it was lots of fun for us! I took out my camera to take pictures of the kids on the 4-wheeler...and my camera battery was dead! :( Not a happy girl!!
But, when Alexis was in the swing for the first time I had to take pictures..so I used my phone!
Climbing trees! (click on this..her face is so cute!)
(if you click this you can see his swollen chin!)
Cody and Natalie watched our kids while we went on a 4-wheeler drive..this was our view!
Love this man!
We had them all four snuggled in bed together..I only got these two though because Gage and Taya were going potty before bed! Haylee and Peyton..lil cuties!!
Thank you Natalie and Cody for the invite! We had a blast!






















No comments:
Post a Comment