Oh, I love, love, LOVE the 4th of July! I love celebrating our Independence Day and those that helped make it happen! I am so grateful for the military for choosing to go out and defend our rights. I am so grateful for their families for being so strong and brave (I could NEVER do it)! Thank you all!
We started out our celebration with Justin's family (Cory's brother). We were there for dinner and they also had some fireworks.
Taya loved them, but would keep her hands over her ears! Alexis was crying..Peyton was whining..Haylee was clapping!
Kinda a weird picture..but looking at it..I think it's one of my favorites!
Haylee would run down between fireworks, then run back up like this during them..
Gage would run down for the fireworks..and run back up before them..
The protector!
Someone else was shooting off fireworks..so Heather was pointing them out to Taya.
Cute picture!
CUTE! The next night we had fireworks at our house..Grandma Wardell and Grandpa John were there.
Sparklers!!!! Peyton wanted NOTHING to do with them!!!
On the 4th, I had LOTS of baking to do..so I gave the kids a craft to do..
Here are my creations..A fruit flag (well..it's supposed to be!)
Strawberries dipped in white chocolate dipped in sprinkles for a Red, White, and Blue affect! I also had marshmallows dipped in white chocolate dipped in sprinkles.
These are my tie-dyed flag cakes. The inside (which I didn't take a picture of :( ) was tie-dyed Red, White, and Blue! The tops were flags! After Danelle, Alex, and their cute boys left I realized I needed pictures. So Gage took all of these..
Natalie, Cody, Wyatt
Peyton
Cooper Alexis
Taya (in a girls size 4 dress might I add..NOT a 4T..a 4!! :( )
Mommy
Daddy
Natalie
Cody and Wyatt
The grill ("daddy's cooker")
Our thorn bushes we're ripping out!
The ants..(my kids are obsessed with ants!)
And I took these of Gage and Cooper..
Natalie and Cody invited us to Brigham City to watch the fireworks..here we are hanging out..
She sat in this thing until the fireworks started and she started whining! (I'd say poor thing..I feel bad..but she was just playing and happy..so we figured..why chase her??)
Rolling down the hill..
Peyton and Taya ready for the fireworks!
She was entranced by the other fireworks around that were being shot up!
Peyton on Daddy with Alexis in her chair!
FIREWORKS!!!!
This is my blue and orange one for you Boogs!!!
And this is the red one Gage picked out to give to you too!! WE LOVE YOU!
Alexis laying on me..she was about asleep most of the time. I didn't have to cover her ears this time though..
Haylee laying by me!
HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!!










































1 comment:
So cute! I didn't realize you did so many fireworks. It was fun having you guys at the fireworks with us. I loved the pictures of me by the way. And especially the ones with Cooper peeking out from under his hat and Cody stuffing his face in the background of another. I'm glad you took pictures though. I always forget to.
Post a Comment