Monday, September 12, 2011

Tate's Visit..Tents, Baseball, Rock Climbing!

On our way back from Montana we stopped and picked up Tate for his week off of football.  He made Gage a DJ.
 Taya in Tate's hat.
 Tate made the kids some awesome tents!
 He built some cool towers! 
 He fixed our XBox!
 We took him to an Ogden Raptors baseball game!  
 Sorry guys..you are pretty terrible!   
 I love this picture of Taya and Gage! (weird I know)!
 Haylee is such a doll! 
 Taya got to see the Raptor on her way back from the bathroom!
 The next day (Wednesday) Cory and Tate were going rock climbing.  Here's Tate trying on Cory's shoes..
I know rock climbing shoes are supposed to be snug but not THAT small!
 Tate has been climbing in the climbing gyms before but this was his first time on the "real rock." 
 After they got home I had already put the kids to bed.  So Tate stayed home while Cory and I went out for about an hour.  We went and got some frozen yogurt then took a nice, relaxing walk around our neighborhood. 
We had fun..there's more to come!!

No comments: