Wednesday, September 21, 2011

4 down..1 to go!!!

Peyton has been asking for a very long time if she could use the potty.  I wasn't ready to potty train so I never started..but I finally did!!!  On August 17th we took the kids to the store and let the girls pick out their undies.  They were so excited!  The next morning the potty training began!  They did SO good!  I had always heard that boys are way harder than girls.  Well, that hadn't been the case with Gage and Taya.  He was a super fast learner and Taya has always had troubles (not her fault..GI problems).  So to see Haylee and Peyton do so well I was very happy.  Now, they aren't perfect like Gage was but they each only have an accident or two every couple of weeks..I'll take it!  Also, I MADE Gage and Taya wear diapers to bed for MONTHS even though they woke up dry every single morning.  I wasn't ready to deal with the nighttime wakenings from peeing the bed..but I never would have had to because they did great.  But, we were running out of diapers so after just about a week I let them sleep in their underwear.  We haven't had a nighttime accident yet!  YEAH!!  (I'd better knock on wood now)!!  Here's the four undie-wearers!!
Haylee, Gage, Taya, Peyton!

5 comments:

Marlynn said...

Ya!!! Your monthly diaper bill just shrunk dramatically!

TOVAR said...

You and your kids are amazing! I think most people consider themselves a champion by getting one kid potty trained.

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Whoo! I bet that feels AWESOME! Use that extra $$$ you're saving & reward yourself. You're a great mom Kasey! Yay for potty trained kids!

Katie Lee said...

That is AWESOME! I only have 1 potty trained (but in my defense, the other one is only 2 months old) :) Can't wait until my kids are grown and there are NO MORE DIAPERS!!! :)

CAid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-pengajuan-kartu-kredit-bri-secara-online-mudah-banget