Oh I just can't believe I am getting my kids prepared for SCHOOL!!! They have been SO excited and talking about it nonstop!
Here's Gage and Taya on back to school night going to meet their teacher, Miss Breanna!
We finally went and let them pick out backpacks..Gage and his Toy Story backpack! (of course he wanted Cars but they didn't have any of the big size)
Taya and her Hello Kitty backpack! (She wanted a princess one but the only one they had was one of the suitcase type ones so we said no! ;( )
The big day finally (for them, sadly for me) arrived! They got up and were just so ready and so excited! Here's the before the school pictures..
(umm..love this picture)!
They each picked out their own outfits!
(yep...love this one too)!
With their backpacks..
I wanted to get one with the others (Alexis was already in her carseat ;( ) (I love this picture..look at all of their hands/arms..I did not pose them..they each did it on their own!)
(by the way, the sign says, "I am a Preschooler")
Aww..my big babes!!
Going into the school...
Putting up their backpacks...
backpacks on the rack..(theirs are facing backwords of course)
Going into class..Taya gave me hugs and kisses and walked in..a little slowly but she was definitely ready. Gage gave me hugs and kisses and walked in..then turned around and gave me this look..then right after I took it he came back to give me "just one more hug!" I thought I might lose it!!
Sitting at his table doing a coloring page..
Taya at hers..
"Bye big kids!!" :*(
Wow..I was SO sad and doing this post just makes all those emotions come rushing back. I was sad leaving them at school on their very first day of school..ever! They will have tons of other first day of such and such grades, or high school, etc. But never, EVER another first day of school...period! My sadness was overtaken by excitement. I am so excited for all the new things they will learn and get to do and all the new friends they will make. Such a wonderful time in their life and I am just so excited for them! Oh sadness though..when I got back to the car Peyton was crying and she just kept saying, over and over, "no, don't leave them!" She was heartbroken! I told her that we would go home and make a picnic lunch then go get them from class and take them all to the park for a picnic..and she was excited! When we picked them up they said they had a lot of fun and were so excited to go back! I just hope it stays that way!!





































3 comments:
They are so cute. Seems the time flies when they start school.
Oh my heavens, I love all of these pictures! Those first day of school pictures are just darling. Everybody's growing up too fast!!
you have such a cute family. They looked so adorable all dressed up for school. You are such a good mommy. Miss you guys! Give everyone a hug from cousin Tanner, NIchole and Jett
Post a Comment