(November 21st, 2012)
We took off for Thanksgiving in Boise!!!
We spent time snuggling with Grandpa..and Grandma!!
(November 22nd, 2012)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
The boys started out the day with a game of football! The turnout was awesome!
Then of course Gage wanted to play! He did REALLY good!!!
And the girls took full advantage of the trampoline!!!
and I LOOOOVE this picture!!!
Grandpa time!
And the kids were obsessed with Tate this weekend!! (They liked his games on his phone too!) The girls loved Baylee too!!
(November 23rd, 2012)
Jana and Scott had to work today so we took the kids out. We found the coolest..and I mean THE COOLEST park I have ever seen!!! The kids loved it and if it wasn't FREEZING we would have stayed out there all day long!!!
This girl LOOOVES frogs!!!
And the kids loved riding the horse!
Cute Peyton girl!Super fun pirate stuff there!
(November 24th, 2012)
I just had to have Jana take us to the coolest candy store! I love Powells and neither Cory nor the kids had ever been there!
Peyton pointing to the movie..Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory..that is always playing there!
Gage loved the "old school" toys and candy!
Yeah we are awesome!! :D
Thanks Mom, Dad, Joy, Tate, Jana, Scott, Graison, and Baylee for the fun Thanksgiving weekend! Thanks for having us all up there Calberts!! I loved spending time with you and we had better not wait another two years to get together at one of our homes! I love you Sissy!!!! (ps..I wanted to tell what all the kids said they were thankful for..but I can't remember what Gage and Alexis said! :( )














No comments:
Post a Comment