(September 22nd, 2012)
Decorating!!
(September 23rd, 2012)
Some of our outdoor decor!
(September 24th, 2012)We went costume shopping and the kids just had to try them on!!! (Alexis didn't want a picture)
(October 1st, 2012)
I found a fun craft for the kids to make! Paper plate ghosts!
They each did everything on theirs! They did awesome!!
(October 2nd, 2012)
Stuffing the ghosts!
(October 5th, 2012)
I saw these awesome masks at Michaels and just had to get some for the kids. I took them in and they each picked out which one they wanted. Peyton's got broken by no fault of her own so I went and got her another one and decorated her cracked one! I loved making these with the kids and they had a blast!!!
Taya
Gage, Taya, Haylee, Peyton, Alexis
Lil twin kitties!
Trying to get a group picture!! (dang he is cute)!!
Alexis was so done..so it's just the five of us!!
(October 7th, 2012)
Halloween brownies!!!
Brownies with icing and sprinkles!
Alexis accidentally dumped the rest of the sprinkles on her plate but she was actually SO excited about her yummy brownie! She had the best look on her face (which of course my camera missed) until Gage pointed out that she dumped them all out and she got really sad and embarrassed!
I got her to cheer up and show me her excitement again though!!
(October 8th, 2012)
Picking out pumpkins!!!!
I love this picture of Haylee!!
Carving Daddy's pumpkin!!
Cute girl!!
Best friends!
Check out this series of events..he is hilarious and so cute!!
Beautiful princess!
They thought the insides were so icky but kept wanting to try it...check out the look on her face!!
(October 9th, 2012)
Pumpkin craft..
(October 16th, 2012)
Ghosts!
(October 18th, 2012)
The kids drew faces onto their pumpkins they picked out so we could carve them!!
Hello beautiful!
Cory's pumpkin was already this molded 10 days after carving it..about another 5 days after this it was NASTY!!!!
(October 30th, 2012)
Haylee and Peyton had their Halloween party at school!!!!
After the party they had a "costume fashion parade!"
At the party the decorated the pumpkins they got at the field trip!
Their cute 3-year old class!
Miss Angela as Snow White!
(October 31st, 2012)
Gage and Taya had their school Halloween party (which I didn't get pics of them before! :( )
Their crazy 4-year old class!
They were told to do a funny face..Gage was all for it!!!Their decorated pumpkins!!
Miss Jackie as a fun clown!
Getting ready to go to the Trunk-or-Treat!
Alexis my cute witch! Beautiful Taya as Strawberry Shortcake!
Gage is the most handsome Woody ever!
Haylee the cutest Tinkerbell!
Peyton was the prettiest sock-hop girl I've ever seen!!!
I was all dressed up and the kids kept asking Cory why he wasn't. I got my lipstick marks all over him and so he decided to go along with it!
Cory and me!
Trick-or-treating with Ethan and Gavin (Justin and Nicole's boys) in their neighborhood.
This house was AWESOME!!!!Alexis showing me the guy that was all dressed up!
This witch was cool! The kids loved it! She puts on a whole production of giving away the candy...pretty cool!
Grandma Wardell and Grandpa John happened to be in town for something they were doing.
And of course we went with Travis and Lisa!
See the dude sitting there..he was real!
Then we went to our house and went around our neighborhood!
These scarecrows were so cute!
See Gage talking to the ladies? He said, "Your scarecrows are awesome! I really like them!" Her face just lit up and she was so happy! She said, "Ohh thank you so much! You are so sweet!"
We love our Katie!
Family picture before bed!!!
Worn out!!!!
Still cute though!!
It took 0.1 second for everyone to fall asleep!!!
Thank goodness for make-up remover!!!
(November 1st, 2012)
Showing off the candy!!! Each kid had their pumpkin FULL to the TOP!!! (these pictures do not do it justice)!!
All together the candy FILLED one huge black cauldron and still had a pumpkin and a half full!!!
We LOVE Halloween around here and are already excited for next year!!!
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)














2 comments:
love those faces.....
cute costumes! Sad we missed them this year
Post a Comment