Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip!

(October 29, 2012)

The kids' school went on a field trip to the Black Island Farms pumpkin patch.  It was a lot of fun!!

Hayride...
Picking out pumpkins!  (and raising hands until an adult came and wiped off the sticker things on the stem!)

Waiting in line for the bounce house!
 Tunnel! 
 Train ride! They LOVED it!!!  Haylee was a bit nervous so they rode together!
 And I was worried about this one standing up but she didn't and loved the whole thing!
 The ALL 5 LOVED this big ole' slide!!! (Gage was very disappointed that the HUGE tunnel one wasn't open though)!
"Taya!"  annndd...pose!

 Checking out the smaller slides.  Alexis LOVED the big slide but getting up those hay bales was quite the choir for her little legs!
 Alexis LOVED the petting farm! 
Taya found the duck racers! 
 Ridin' the horse!!! 
 We had a lot of fun at the pumpkin patch! It was SOOOOO hot out there!!  I couldn't believe it..I was just so glad it was rescheduled since the original date was so rainy and disgusting!  This day was beautiful and the kids had a blast!!!

No comments: