(October 21st, 2012)
Back in April Cory's niece underwent a heart transplant. When they found out about her needing one, a silent auction and concert by T Minus 5. Cory and I went with our friends Jeff and Tiffany. In the silent auction there were some hotel resort stays in Park City. We went in together on one, only $60 each when it was split! Well, we finally made our trip there in October and we were so excited to go! We headed up today and went to the Alpine Park (or something like that). Cory, Jeff, and Tiff had a blast riding the mountainside coaster and the luge thing! They also did the zipline!
All ready to go on the coaster!
Fun fun!
After the luge!
Then we headed to the resort to check-in! It was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! (keep in mind we got this room for $120 and it was a $350/night room)!!!
Sitting area...
Bedroom area..
Bathroom..More of the sitting area...
The Kitchenette..
Fireplace..
View from the room..
Deck area..
Then we went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays (yes..we were in Park City and went to Ruby Tuesdays..I cannot bring myself to spend $50 for one meal for two people but after our experience it might have been worth it)!
I love these two and I am so grateful for my friendship with this beautiful lady!
Love you babe!
We were about to leave and Jeff was teasing Tiffany about not drinking her mango something drink she bought she downed it! It was too funny!
After dinner we went to the main street and we were going to go on a Ghost Tour but Cory and I decided not to and to just hang out together while the Halls went on the tour. We walked around and talked. It was nice to get to spend some time with this hottie!
Back at the room!!
(October 21st, 2012)
We woke up to this beautiful view of the pool!! We had breakfast and went swimming. Cory and I were going to get a couple's massage..but with nearly 20% gratuity it would have added nearly 50 extra bucks onto it and I wouldn't let myself spend it! So we enjoyed the heated pool instead!!
The view outside!
The back of the hotel..
The front!
We got home from a very fun and relaxing trip and went to pick up the kids from Uncle Travis and Aunt Lisa's house where they spent the night and had a blast!!! I think all of us were worn out from all the fun and excitement though!! (Thanks for watching the kids Travis and Lisa)!!













No comments:
Post a Comment