I did Haylee and Peyton's birthday surveys! SO cute!! I love reading these things and I think it is so much of their personalities!! I did one at a time and they didn't hear each other's answers, but they have quite a few ones that are the same!
~Haylee~
What is your favorite color? GREEN
What is your favorite toy? MY SCOUT
What is your favorite fruit? GRAPES
What is your favorite TV show? STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE
What is your favorite movie? TINKERBELL (Peter Pan)
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? HOT DOGS
What is your favorite think to learn about? SCHOOL
What is your favorite outfit? CINDERELLA (her Cinderall dress-up dress)
What is your favorite game? A MONKEY GAME
What is your favorite snack? CRACKERS
What makes you happy? SINGING
What is your favorite animal? MY SCOUT. MY DUCKY. FROGS, CAUSE I LIKE FROGS
What makes you sad? HITTING
What is your favorite song? JESUS (I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus)
What is your favorite thing to do? HELP WATCH A MOVIE
What is your favorite food? HOT DOGS
What is your favorite thing to do with the family? SNUGGLES WITH THE FAMILY. GO TO GROCERY SHOPPING.
What is your favorite book? TINKERBELL
Who is your best friend? PEYTON
What is your favorite cereal? CHOCOLATE
What is your favorite thing to do outside? TO PLAY WITH MY BABY
What is your favorite drink? MILK. I LOVE MILK!
What is your favorite holiday? LEPRECHAUN (St. Patrick's Day)
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? MY BEAR AND MY DUCKY AND MY PET FROGGIE AND MY MONKEY
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? CEREAL
What do you want for dinner on your birthday? A BBQ
What do you want to be when you grow up? A MOMMY
~Peyton~
What is your favorite color? PURPLE
What is your favorite toy? MY HORSIES
What is your favorite thing to learn about? MAKING THE RAIN CYCLE
What is your favorite fruit? GRAPES
What is your favorite TV show? LITTLE MY PONIES (My Little Ponies)
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? SANDWICH WITH ONLY JELLY
What is your favorite movie? THE KITTY ONE (Aristocats)
What makes you happy? FROM PEOPLE SHARING
What is your favorite outfit? DRESS WITH BLUE, WHITE, BLUE, WHITE (Blue and white stripped dress)
What makes you sad? FROM PEOPLE HITTING ME.
What is your favorite game? DUCK DUCK GOOSE. I LIKE TO PLAY THT ONE AT SCHOOL TOO.
What is your favorite snack? GOLDFISH AND CANDY TOO.
What is your favorite animal? MY HORSIES. HORSE AND I LIKE KITTIES TOO.
What is your favorite thing to do? PLAY DOWNSTAIRS
What is your favorite song? MONKEY JUMPING ON THE BED
What is your favorite food? TACOS
What is your favorite thing to do with the family? MAKE CRAFTS
What is your favorite book? CINDERELLA
Who is your best friend? HAYLEE AND YOU (mommy)
What is your favorite cereal? THE SQUARE ONE (Cinnamon Toast Crunch)
What is your favorite thing to do outside? PLAY IN THE GRASS. I REALLY LIKE PLAYING IN THE GRASS.
What is your favorite drink? WATER. AND JUICE TOO.
What is your favorite holiday? CHRISTMAS
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? MY HORSIES
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? CEREAL
What do you want for dinner on your birthday? HOT DOGS
What do you want to be when you grow up? A COWGIRL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment