Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Haylee and Peyton's FIRST day of school..EVER!

(September 4th, 2012)

Haylee and Peyton's first day of school EVER!!!  They will have 14 years of school (at least..hopefully more) and this is their very first day of all of it!  I can't believe it's time for them to start!  Bitter-sweet as I will miss them but love watching them learn and have new experiences!  They were SO excited!!!  They picked out their own outfits..they are so fitting to their personalities!!

Haylee (I am a Preschooler!)
Peyton (I am a Preschooler!)

They are so cute!!

Pictures with the siblings! (I don't know why these next few turned out so different in color..)

Giving loves and the older ones telling them that they can do it and will have fun!  What sweet sibs!!

 At school and ready to go!!!   
 Time to go!  Haylee took off!  Peyton wasn't quite so sure but Miss Jackie came and held her hand and she started going just fine!  Right after this picture was taken, Peyton dropped Miss Jackie's hand and just went for it!!!
 After their first day!  They had SO much fun!!!!!! 
 I am so proud of these girls!  I can't wait to watch them learn and grow!  They have great teachers and love going..it's going to be a fantastic first year of school!!!

No comments: