(October 13th, 2012)
This year Haylee and Peyton actually had their birthday party on their birthday..so there are LOTS of pictures!! ;)
These are the cupcakes I made for the Strawberry Shortcake theme (sorta..themed..) party! Vanilla cupcakes in flower liners..I had red ones and pink ones.
There was a hidden strawberry in the middle!
I used these new "Frosting Creations" things I saw. You just buy the specific white icing and these packets with the flavor/color you want. I bought the strawberry shortcake flavor and it turned pink. It tasted really good!! I also added pink sprinkles..this picture was taken before the sprinkles though.
When the guests arrived we went down to the basement and played "pin the green on the strawberry"..
Birthday girls went first then we did youngest to oldest!!
Taya was way off..but it was awesome!! Whole true point of the game right! ;)
Playing and hanging out for a few minutes....
(Haylee LOVES Kayla)
Look at the presents..much more than the girls dreamed of!!
Those are the goodie-bags. I personalized each of the door hangers. The boys had the door hangers and a little yo-yo. The girls got the door hanger and a hair bow/barrette that I made. I also put in some of the foam stickers so they could decorate their own.
Eating pizza...
While watching a Strawberry Shortcake show! (that's the b-day sign we made for their birthday!!)
Time to sing!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAYLEE!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU PEYTON!!!!!!
Eating cupcakes...
Present time..
Thank you friends and family who came to celebrate! The girls had a blast and are so grateful for their gifts but more importantly your friendship! THANK YOU!!!
Playing with new toys!!!
Birthday Photo Shoot!!!!
I posed them on all the previous photos...this next one was completely natural and it's my favorite!!
That night we, of course, had our own singing to them after dinner! I made a cake like the cupcakes except without the strawberries inside.
HAPPY FOURTH BIRTHDAY HAYLEE!!!!
HAPPY FOURTH BIRTHDAY PEYTON!!!!!
We gave them our presents at night! (excuse the naked four year olds..they apparently spilled food on their dresses during dinner. :( )
My Little Ponies with movable wings!
Haylee's water-spinning Cinderella!! Peyton's horse with carrier and food!
Bath time so they could each enjoy the water toys they got today!!
Bed time! (notice all the streamers and balloons..they were visited by the Birthday Fairy!! YEAH!!)Peyton and Daddy!!
Haylee and Daddy!!
Mommy and her Muffin!!
(October 14th, 2012)
We were headed back from SLC and we were running late..so instead of just getting nasty pizza and taking it home, we stopped at Garcias. (yes..I know today was Sunday..don't you worry..we got an earful from Gage)!
We had them sing to them..they were excited!!!
YUUUMMM!!!!
Can you catch the story from this series of pictures??
I cannot believe they are four years old now! Four more years and they will be getting baptized! That is just crazy talk!!Haylee is so super goofy! She loves to do things that make people laugh. She is hilarious! Haylee loves her brother and sisters! She is a good friend to them and watches them like a little mommy! Haylee loves riding her bike, climbing trees, playing in the snow, and mommy-ing her babies! She is a sweetie with a tender, special heart! I LOVE YOU HAYLEE!!
Peyton is our very sensitive one. She loves people so much that she gets very easily hurt if something is said in the wrong tone. Peyton has the best giggle! She loves to be in the snow, reading, and playing with her barbies. She loves kitties and horses!! Peyton is a sensitive snuggler who loves to help out and learn new things! I LOVE YOU PEYTON!!
.jpg)
.jpg)













No comments:
Post a Comment