(August 11th, 2012)
My parents were in need of a Wardell Grandkid Fix. Cory had to work today so I took the kids up on Friday. They were SO excited to be up there and see Grandma, Grandpa, Joy, and Tate! I love watching my kids interact with my family. One of my favorite things!!
Grandma wanted to school shop for the kids. Gage didn't want to go shopping and stayed back with Tate to play. Mom and I took the 4 girls. (should have TOTALLY made Alexis stay home)!! She bought some super cute clothes! The kids and I all love them!! My mom's rule has always been.."if you are willing to come with me, you are able to get treated. If you don't come, you fend for yourself!" So she treated the girls and I to lunch and they loved getting to play on the playland thing at Arctic Circle while she and I finished our lunch. (don't worry..Gage ate lunch..just ate at home!)
Grandpa and Tate tore down a shed that Tate had built but didn't want anymore. They had lots of wood to burn so Grandpa made a fire in the pit for us! I LOVE sitting around the campfire!!!!
Haylee loved her Pez!
My girlie-girl with her legs crossed!
Thank you Mom and Dad for the wonderful weekend! We had a blast, as always! Thank you for the clothes!
(August 17th, 2012)
Cory was jealous that we got to go to Idaho Falls and got to see my family and he didn't...so we went up again!
Grandpa bought glow sticks for the kids to have a glow-in-the dark bath. They LOVED it!!!!
(August 18th, 2012)
Grandma and Grandpa wanted to take the kids somewhere fun so they treated them to the new iJump there in Idaho Falls. The kids LOVED it!!!!! They played in the big area...
They played in the Wee Jump area...
(Gage flipping..though you can't actually tell on my phone..)
It had been a good almost 2 years since the kids had seen Grandpa's work so he took us all up to the candy store!! He gave them each a Pez and they were super excited!!! Showing off their Pez and their large Smarties!
They even went in the freezer!!!
SUPER cold!! (See..Alexis was on her way out "I'm so done with this!")
While Mom and I were at the mall (again) today, we stopped in and guess who got their ears pierced!!!!
Thank you Mom and Dad for another great weekend! We love spending time with you and appreciate all you do for us!!!!
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)













No comments:
Post a Comment