(September 4th, 2012)
Enjoying the cupcakes from Grandma Wardell!
.jpg)
(September 9th, 2012)
(September 10th, 2012)
We made forts outside!!
(September 12th, 2012)Haylee would nap every day if I let her! I would let her if she would still go to bed at a decent hour!!!
Taya and I were on our way to a date at the GlowGolf place...We didn't realize it was closed though! :( I love this outfit on her and she wanted to wear her AWESOME cape from Aunt Jennifer!!
I love this picture of her and I! My lil mini!
(September 14th, 2012)
On our way to Montana. Gage did something funny so I took a picture..then he recreated it..and so did Taya! :D
(September 15th, 2012)
On our way to the mountain to have a picnic and get wood!!
On our way up the mountain...we got a flat in John's truck. So we waited..and played..and waited...and played! Haylee was being a gymnast on the balance beam!!
Then we grabbed chairs out to relax for a minute since we could see the train coming and didn't want the kids too close to the tracks.
Finally to the picnic area!!
Grandma and Grandpa John let the kids pick their garden! YUMMM!!!
(September 16th, 2012)
We couldn't drive through Idaho Falls on Dad's birthday without stopping!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!
(September 18th, 2012)
Alexis was asleep and Haylee was laying next to her just playing with her hair and being so sweet!!!
(September 19th, 2012)
A couple weeks ago my sister Jennifer, sent the kids these AWESOME capes that she had made. They LOVE them and had to wear them on our "Super Hero Walk!" "Thank you Jennifer!! We LOVE them!!!"
(September 21st, 2012)
I just had to take a picture of Alexis "reading!" What a doll!! She did this the whole time we were in the car!
(September 26th, 2012)
Playing outside!!!
(September 27th, 2012)
Coolest horse-rid from Aunt Lisa!
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)













No comments:
Post a Comment