(August 12th, 2012)
I heard about the meteor shower that was happening this weekend and I really, REALLY wanted the kids to see it! We put Alexis to bed, grabbed pillows, blankets, and books, and headed to the front lawn! The kids were SO excited to see the "shooting stars" and I was SO excited to have a fun family memory like this!
Daddy and the kids!
Mommy and the kids!
Reading...
.jpeg)
Playing..
.jpeg)
Snuggling..
.jpeg)
The beautiful sky as the sun was almost completely set!
More snuggles..We were outside for SO long! We may have seen a couple "shooting stars" but we were having so much fun playing and snuggling that nobody really cared that we missed it! After a while Haylee was really tired and went inside to go to sleep (of course if you know Haylee right!!). Daddy was tired so he hung inside making sure Haylee and Alexis were okay. Gage, Taya, Peyton, and I laid outside til SO late (which is amazing if you know my kids)! We all decided to sleep outside! It was fun to snuggle the kids and sleep together for a little while. It was pretty chilly that weekend at nighttime so Daddy ended up carrying each of them to bed around 10:30 or so so we wouldn't be too cold. If it wasn't cold, I would have slept outside with them all night! It is one of my favorite things we have done and I will cherish this night for ever!
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)













No comments:
Post a Comment