(August 1st, 2012)
Watching "So You Think You Can Dance" She gets SO enthralled!
(August 2nd, 2012)
Playing with the 3D Chalk from Grandma!!
.jpg)
My blooms!!
(August 3rd, 2012)
Taya's head! :( It wasn't as bad as it looked! No staples needed!!
.jpeg)
(August 6th, 2012)
Cute lil butterfly!!
.jpg)
(August 7th, 2012)
Good morning Haylee!!
(August 8th, 2012)
Cinderella!
.jpeg)
(August 14th, 2012)
The Little Mommy!
(August 15th, 2012)
Wearing underwear..
(August 20th, 2012) (August 21st, 2012)
Chalk Face!
Okay~so I've got to tell you the story for you to understand why this picture is so cute and so sad at the same time! Last night, Taya was in bed and the next thing I know, she is running upstairs crying SO hard! She said she saw a spider on the wall behind her head. I went downstairs and couldn't find anything. We were looking and there was nothing. Then, I saw one on the floor. I smashed the heck out of it with Cory's shoe. (TOTAL huge deal for me!!!) So I tried to get her back in bed..nope..no way! So I let her sleep in the basement family room and she was fine. Then tonight she tried to get to sleep somewhere other than her bed. We told her no and made her get in her bed. She screamed and cried, and cried and screamed! I felt SO bad, but we couldn't find anything, plus I had killed one the same night! I went down to check on the girls later and found this...she was sitting up like this and totally asleep! Poor thing!!! :( I ended up picking her up and laying her in the family room. She slept fine in her bed after that though!
(August 22nd, 2012)
(August 24th, 2012)
I spy..Alexis!!
I love seeing the kids just dress themselves up all day!!!
(August 27th, 2012)
We, of course, went to Logan after the temple open house. Had to stop by the rink! The kids loved watching the hockey players!
(August 28th, 2012)
Cute sisters!!
(August 29th, 2012)
Missed her nap..so she took one on the couch!!
I was cleaning the kitchen after dinner when Taya called me in the living room. This was her...
all dressed up in Daddy's clothes!
Gage had to try it too!!! Cute lil gangstas!! ;)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)













No comments:
Post a Comment