Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Gage and Taya's first day of Pre-K!

(September 5th, 2012)

Today was Gage and Taya's first day of 4th grade Preschool..or Pre-K as they like to call it!  They were SUPER excited to start school up and really excited for their teacher. They kept saying she was "so much fun" and "so awesome" ever since their preschool preview.  They were excited for Haylee and Peyton's first day of school the day before and couldn't wait for their turn!  They woke up super excited today!!!  (I know that I took a picture of Gage and a picture of Taya separately..but somehow I can't seem to find it...)

Here's these cute preschoolers!!!
I love this picture of my five kiddos!!!
At school..all ready to go!!!!

Taya was so excited and took right off for school!  Gage wasn't quite sure about it for a second...he turned around and we told him he was okay and that we would be back to get him.
 His hesitation only lasted a second then he was totally off!!!
 They had a fantastic first day of school!  They loved it and can't wait to go back each and every day!  I'm so glad they love learning and I enjoy watching them learn and grow as they get older!!

No comments: