(July 24th, 2012)
Happy Pioneer Day!!! We got up and went to the parade with some friends! My mom (Grandma) bought these cute hats for the girls..but couldn't find any for Gage anywhere! So..I gave Gage his daddy's fishing hat to wear and he was super excited about it! The girls LOVE these hats!!!
Downtown Ogden puts up these horses for..well honestly..I don't know why or for how long..but my kids LOVE them! Where we were sitting there was a horse there. Alexis was completely attached!
I love seeing the Missionaries walk in the parade!!
Got to take some pictures of the Princesses!
And of course TinkerBell for Haylee!
You better believe that Alexis stood like this..next to that horse..hands in pocket..the entire time..even in the rain!!
I loved this Temple float!!
Red sports car for Gage with Spider man and Rapunzel!!
I love this!! "Family, Peace, Freedom, God, Religion"
Love these cute kids! As always~fun with the Halls!
There she is with that horse again..with Daddy! :D If she took her hands out of her pocket..she wrapped them around the horses leg like this!
Fun at the parade..even in the rain!! (yes..Haylee and Kayla are always attached at the hip!!)
There she is again!!
I just had to take a picture of the robots working out for the kids! They LOVE to see the robot outside the store whenever we ride by! Every single day last school year..to and from school..we had to look for it!The different wedding attire through the years..really cool!!
Loved this car!!
Haylee and I trying to get a decent picture in the rain!
Hanging out, relaxing, in the new sleeping bags!
After lunch we played outside!
In the water...
And the mud! (the group of them are jumping in the mud puddle..jumping and running through)
Gage wanted a picture...
He was SOAKED!!!!!
I cannot believe how much Alexis played in the water! This was the most she ever had all summer..and hasn't gotten this wet in the sprinklers since then!
Then she was done..and ready to ride her bike!
I really enjoy Pioneer Day! It was fun to celebrate the pioneers and to teach the kids more about the pioneers by telling them stories and talking with them! Thank you pioneers! I never, EVER could have done what you did!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)













No comments:
Post a Comment