Sunday, November 4, 2012

Brigham City Temple open house

(August 27th, 2012)

When we found out about the Brigham City Temple open house we knew we wanted to take the kids!  The kids LOVE the temple and talk about temples all the time!  What better way to teach them more about temples than to take them inside one!

We had to ride a bus from the parking lot..the kids thought it was soooo cooool!
I LOVE this picture made up of other pictures! It was so beautiful in person!!!
I sure love my cute kids!!
I'm so blessed to be with these 6 people for eternity!  I love them so much!!
LOVE!
 
I love you Cory!!
 Angel Moroni 
 There was an older couple sitting a couple rows behind us in the intro movie.  After it was over the gentleman came up to me and asked if they were all ours.  After finding out the answer and their ages he was astonished!  He told his wife all about it.  Throughout the temple tour and after he kept marveling at having so many little ones and how blessed we were.  He told us all about some farmer's markets in SLC to go to.  He was so in love with the kids and was amazed at how well behaved they were.  This couple was so sweet and kind!  They just made our day!  

The kids were amazing today!  They loved learning about the different rooms and feeling the Spirit so strongly!  It was such a wonderful feeling being there with my little family and getting the opportunity to teach them more about such a sacred, special place!  It is a beautiful temple and it was a beautiful day!!

No comments: