(September 4th, 2012)
Today we got Alexis's hair cute for the FIRST TIME EVER!!!! I actually hadn't planned on it. I went back and forth with it but when we actually went to the salon it was just for Taya. Well..she kept asking and asking and asking..so I thought..what the heck..and did it!
BEFORE..(I should have gotten a before of the back..but totally didn't think about it! It was down to the bottom of her shoulder blades though..)
She was SO excited for some reason!VERY FIRST CUT!!!
Bangs!!!!!
AFTER!!!!
.jpg)
Alexis loved it at first but throughout time if you ask her if she likes it, sometimes she says yes but sometimes it's no.
So..we had gone in to get Taya's done. She wanted her hair short and at the last minute wanted bangs..SUPER cute on her..WAY different!!!
Earlier this morning I had gotten Haylee and Peyton's done. Haylee's wasn't much different than the last time she got her hair cute, but it was a bit shorter than I wanted. I do wish I had gotten a picture of Peyton's though!! She did the A-line again but it was shorter! The back stopped at the bottom of her hairline then was layered up. The front A-lined down to her chin. It is SOOO CUTE!!! She looks awesome!! (you can sorta see it in their first day of school pics)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)













No comments:
Post a Comment