Saturday, July 19, 2008

FINALLY!!!

It has been a LONG time coming, but it has FINALLY happened!! On July 16th, Gage rolled over from his back to his tummy! He's been able to do it the other was for a couple months now but just wouldn't roll off his back. Although, he's been MIGHTY close for a while now! He is rolling all around almost as much as Taya was! PLUS Taya has crawled! She's been up on all fours for a long time and even rocked..and stood up on legs with hands on floor..but never crawled! She would move her legs forward but fall on her face, but she finally figured out how to move her hands too. It wasn't much, but each day it's getting a tiny bit more. Today she also pushed herself to a sitting position. She sat alone for maybe 30 seconds..so that should be coming along soon! I love my babes and I am so glad they are developing and growing up! They are too stinkin cute! I know I haven't posted pics for a LONG time. I have a regular film camera and I need to take the rolls in and everything. But, I do have some 6 month photos that were taken at Sears! Yeah!! So enjoy!!
Gage is definately known for his tongue always being out like the first pic..and they both smile huge like that ALL the time!! (Except for the camera..usually..the finally figured this lady's out and had a hard time smiling at it!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures. How come you didn't tell me you got them done. They look great and my favorite is the bottom one. SO cute!

NikkiAWardell said...

Cute little ones!! It was fun to see you guys in Helena and get to hold those two little angels a little bit!! I have the disk for the photos if you need more!!

Rachel said...

omg Kasey those are the cutest little darlings I have ever seen!! Its so funny that he looks EXACTLY like Cory and she looks EXACTLY like you! Thanks for your comments you are so so sweet! hope you are feeling ok with this pregnancy... if you ever need a pep talk for having them so close, i'm your girl! (except I have no idea what it would be like to have 4!)

Amber said...

Wow kasey look at those cute things! I look at them and I'm like that's Kasey right there! Ha! That is so amazing. I hope everything is going well for ya friend. You are such good mom!! Have a good one! love ya!