HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KASSIUS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
My sister's middle son turned 3 on March 10th! Kassius, I know you live over in Iowa, but here are 3 of my favorite things about you!
Your smile! You love to cheese and it's so contagious!
You are such a goofball! You laugh all the time. You like people to notice you and make them laugh too!
You are a sweetheart! I've seen you crawl up and just lay with your mom. So sweet!
Happy Birthday! We love you!













2 comments:
that is adorable! what a handsome little boy! It's so good to catch up on everything you've been up to. "We miss you lots!
Thanks for the nice post about Kash. I just read it. How are you??? We are definitely playing phone tag. I hope you are good and that things are going smoothly with your move. I sent a package to mom's with lots of things in it for your babes. Love you!!!
Post a Comment